Pet Health Certificates
USDA certified veterinarian on staff.
Pet health certificates are required for pets traveling domestically within the United States. We’re happy to assist you with your pet’s health certificate for any trip within United States.
What do I need to do to make travel plans for my pet?
If you’re traveling by car, you should carry your pet’s vaccine history, their most current rabies certificate, and a veterinarian issued pet health certificate that includes information about their most recent wellness exam.
If you’re planning to fly, research the specific airline you plan to use. Some airlines have their own requirements while others defer to those issued by the destination state or country.
Important questions to ask your airline might include:
- What are your pet travel policies?
- Do you offer fleet cargo space for large pets? Will this affect which flights I can book?
- Are small pets allowed in the cabin area?
- Do you have specific pet carrier requirements?
- What are your pick up and drop off policies for pets?
- How do you handle layovers when there are pets on board?
When you schedule your appointment, please let us know where and when you’re planning to travel, so we can properly address your needs.
Interested in additional information? Check out this USDA resource.
Call us at (508) 563-7147 or request an appointment online for your pet's health certificate.